Maybe a fake story, but what if these zygotes were stolen to make corporate children?
An Ohio fertility clinic says more than 4,000 eggs and embryos were affected by a freezer malfunction, double the number previously thought — and that it’s unlikely any of them are viable. The University Hospitals Fertility Clinic also said about 950 families were affected by the storage tank failure earlier this month. At the time, the facility in Cleveland said it believed about 700 families were affected.
More in your face EGI transgender mainstream media mocking. They gloss over this part and send you into nonsense land.
The news on Wednesday was different, but nonetheless eyebrow raising: When Jared Kushner registered to vote in 2009, he apparently identified his sex as female. Democratic opposition research group American Bridge spotted the error, which was first reported by Wired.
When a celebutard is used to push the transgenda, you know that the suspicions of them being EGI are valid.
Actress Megan Fox has shared rare images of her sons on Instagram.
The doting mom surprised followers on Monday when she posted individual Polaroid photos of her three boys – Noah, four, Bodhi, three, and Journey, almost one.
The playful shots feature the adorable children alongside solo pictures of Fox and her husband Brian Austin Green, and it’s clear the couple has no problem with its boys cross-dressing – in the snap of Bodhi, he is shown dressed as the princess Elsa from Frozen.
A sane tweet:
So disappointed in Megan Fox, who I love, for buying into the gender fluid sickness. She dresses her 4 yr old son like a girl (top left)
It’s amazing that this is even a story, considering we are talking about 19 (!) children. More proof that media is driven by the (CIA) agenda to disrupt what’s normal.
A small but growing number of teens and even younger children who think they were born the wrong sex are getting support from parents and from doctors who give them sex-changing treatments, according to reports in the medical journal Pediatrics.It’s an issue that raises ethical questions, and some experts urge caution in treating children with puberty-blocking drugs and hormones.
Should there be gender-neutral identification available on government-issued documents?
According to a new poll, Canadians are divided down the middle on this contemporary subject, with roughly half (49%) in favour of gender-neutral identification for those who want it, and the other half (51%) opposed.
Wow – just finished listening to this rather odd (bad) sounding artist on my favorite non-fake podcast. His song was bad and his voice sounded odd.
Now I can see why.
Award winning musician T. Thomason performs in studio / Clogged throats / Calls from North Carolina, Boston, Cincinnati and Maryland / The Retirement Sherpa / Fidget Spinners / Humble and Fred respect teachers / Humble headlines / Fred’s embarrassing van.
“All that was going through my head when I came out was, ‘I need to do this,’” Thomason says. “But I do think it’s important that there’s more queer visibility in the music industry. … There’s a mentality now: It’s time, because we’re saying it’s time, and we’re out now – deal with it and be respectful.”