John dissects Miss Americas, and it ain’t pretty.
I clipped the sound byte starting around 1:34:00.
John doesn’t know it, but he’s describing and looking at EGIs.
- Direct [link] to the mp3 file
Like everything else, it comes down to corporate/government cooperation (fascism) profits before health and welfare. Yes, breastfeeding by women is recommended here, unlike the previous inversion post.
David talks with George Kent, an emeritus professor at the Universityh of Hawai’i, who has long studied and advocated the human right to food. According to him, this includes the right of infants to breastfeed, and his new books, “Governments Push Infant Formula” and “Caring About Hunger” discuss this issues. How is that a man becomes an advocate for breastfeeding, how do governments overtly, covertly and accidentally promote formula over breastfeeding?
* Duration: 58:14, Played: 2s
* Published: 2017-04-04 3:52:35 PM
* Episode Download Link (80 MB): infectiousmyth.podbean.com/mf/feed/nn89je/TIM_040417.mp3
* Episode Feed: The Infectious Myth – infectiousmyth.podbean.com/feed/