Dirtybenny working hard on the forums. Make sure to check his new entries out.
“everyday” people who are trying to trans
No hips, big thighs
John dissects Miss Americas, and it ain’t pretty.
I clipped the sound byte starting around 1:34:00.
John doesn’t know it, but he’s describing and looking at EGIs.
- Direct [link] to the mp3 file
Economics of breastfeeding
Like everything else, it comes down to corporate/government cooperation (fascism) profits before health and welfare. Yes, breastfeeding by women is recommended here, unlike the previous inversion post.
David talks with George Kent, an emeritus professor at the Universityh of Hawai’i, who has long studied and advocated the human right to food. According to him, this includes the right of infants to breastfeed, and his new books, “Governments Push Infant Formula” and “Caring About Hunger” discuss this issues. How is that a man becomes an advocate for breastfeeding, how do governments overtly, covertly and accidentally promote formula over breastfeeding?
* Duration: 58:14, Played: 2s
* Published: 2017-04-04 3:52:35 PM
* Episode Download Link (80 MB): infectiousmyth.podbean.com/mf/feed/nn89je/TIM_040417.mp3
* Show Notes: infectiousmyth.podbean.com/e/the-infectious-myth-george-kent-is-there-a-human-right-to-breastfeeding-040417/
* Episode Feed: The Infectious Myth – infectiousmyth.podbean.com/feed/
You must be logged in to post a comment.